This is a question that does actually get asked often. Keyword ‘stuffing’ and optimising the hell out of SEO for purposes or ranking higher in the search engine results positions? Nope, this is perfectly acceptable as this practice goes on all the time. All the top ‘white hat’ SEO firms do this, although strictly speaking is against Google Webmaster Guidelines as the act of trying to game the search engine for higher rankings would be consider un-ethical and possibly perceived as ‘black hat’. An example method of this type of safe SEO being using is that in a photographer’s website who is trying to rank for wedding related terms such as wedding photography.
Drupal is considered to be one of the most famous CMS platforms in the market. As Drupal is an open-source platform, it allows its users to set up a wide range of web portals in an efficient and seamless manner. Once you have a Drupal website, you can go ahead with selecting a reliable, effective Drupal web hosting service provider that offers the assurance of better server resources as well as high-end performance. This helps your online business in expanding the overall business with great growth parameters.
If you are looking forward to hiring reliable services from a Drupal hosting service provider without any background technical knowledge about it, here are some important points to consider:
- Types of Server Resources: Depending on the specific requirements of your business, you must analyze the type of server resources necessary for the overall business growth. Drupal serves to be a large, sophisticated CMS platform that offers thousands of modules that run on the given portal. As per the experts, it is recommended that you should go for selecting a Drupal hosting partner that is able to satisfy the overall requirements of your site. It is also important to analyze the overall amount of traffic –both anonymous as well as authenticated on your site.
- Ease of Installation: Make sure that the Drupal hosting service provider that you select is well-equipped with the specific software solutions that are able to support effective Drupal installation with much ease. When you go for choosing the latest version of the Drupal hosting for your site, you can be assured of the efficient PHP as well as database software that your business requires. You can look for hiring services from a Drupal web hosting service provider that is able to enhance the overall performance of the PHP & database settings.
- Drupal-centric Features: Even when the particular service provider is providing highly effective Drupal hosting for your site, this might not necessarily imply that it is a Drupal-centric hosting provider. When you are selecting the particular web hosting service provider, you must ensure that it is able to offer Drupal-centric features along with add-ons to enhance the overall performance of your site.
- Consider the Security Options: There is no denying the fact that every software is prone to certain security vulnerabilities. As such, even Drupal is no exception when it comes to cyber-attacks or breaching. As such, the Drupal hosting service provider that you select must offer specialized security measures towards offering high-end security to your web services. This must include the database & PHP settings, patches, and so more that are geared towards making your site safe.
If you are going for selecting Drupal hosting from a reliable service provider, you must consider important aspects to ensure the best results for your business. Maximize the overall performance of your site by making use of secure Drupal hosting from a trustworthy service provider.
Are you starting an online business? Then, you must require a proper, user-friendly website to market your products and services. In such a scenario, a reliable website builder can be of immense help. Whether you are a small-scale enterprise or an experienced player in the online market, website builders can be the perfect solution to starting your website without any professional help. The only problem with finding the best website builder is when you are a beginner in this field.
There is a myriad of options when it comes to choosing the best website builder for your business. So how you do choose the right one? Here are some ways in which you can come across the best website builder for your business:
- Usability: Is the website builder that you will be choosing user-friendly? The website builder tool must come with an intuitive design such that you are able to find its features and functionalities with much ease. Most of the modern-day website builders come with the feature WYSISWG (What You See Is What You Get) design windows for viewing the plain text. It is recommended that you must look for the website builder that supports this feature in particular.
- The Overall Cost: Before purchasing any reliable website builder, it is important for you to determine your overall budget. On the basis of that, you must choose the available options for useful website builders out there. The cost that you are willing to pay up for the website builder must include the overall budget that you have pre-decided for the website designing process.
- Availability of Plugins: A website builder is incomplete without the presence of proper plugins to support various features of any website. The plugins are software applications that are used to enhance the overall capability of any website builder tool. Therefore, you must aim at selecting a website builder that comes loaded with several useful plugins including SEO, social media integration, collaboration, tagging, and so more.
- Compatibility: Most of the smaller website builder tools contain a limited number of features towards integrating with social media, design, and other leading marketing platforms. However, leading website builder tools are able to offer compatibility to most of the famous supporting platforms. If you are planning to make use of multiple platforms for your online business, you must consider the compatibility factor of the particular website builder with the existing tools and features of the site.
- Restrictions: There might be some website builders that might restrict you towards making use of certain features unless you pay up for them. You must refrain from availing services from such tools. The overall content and length of the content that you put up on your site must be at your discretion without any restriction from the given website builder.
Enhance the overall performance of your online business by creating user-friendly and highly engaging websites with the help of a reliable website builder such as the one provided by this web hosting Dubai company.
So, Matt Cutt’s is the front man for Google’s search quality team and who you will see appearing in lots of YouTube videos, conferences, and webinars and so on.
1 – Google doesn’t make algorithm changes so that more and more people buy Google ads
Now, when Google released the algorithm update termed Penguin which affects the organic results, their revenue seen a sharp increase. Presumably from Pay Per Click (PPC) ads i.e. Adwords. However, Google say that algorithm updates are simply to create the best results for its users and so that they receive a good experience…you decide.
2 – SEO Services are no use – people are just trying to take your money
Erm…an interesting one. Matt recently said in a YouTube question and answer session that people who say they have made a tonne of money from SEO would likely keep the ‘how they did it’ to themselves and not sell it. Insinuating that the obviously don’t know what they are doing and therefore package SEO and sell it to people that don’t know anything about SEO. There are plenty of people out there who achieve great results in the search engine results positions and can prove it by way of client testimonials. For example, this SEO Services Glasgow Opens in a new window company called SEOHello is one.